So Cute N SpooKy

Monday, June 7, 2010

I Have Not Lost My Muchness!

I have a few things I need to say today.  To start off with after what is close to a year of unemployment and various "Temp" jobs, I have finally found a permanent full-time job.  I will start work on the 14th.  I'm totally excited about it, and relieved.  I've had much time to myself lately to think about my future and the people and places in it.  I'm happy to be home with my roomates and I'm happy to know there are brighter days ahead.  Not trying to sound like a Hallmark card, but a positive attitude is necessary these days for survival.   I haven't written in awhile so here's a brief run down of present events.


I've gotten a new tattoo, my 12th.  My Dancing Snoopy.
 Photobucket
I went to the Alice Cooper/Rob Zombie concert and it was one of if not the best best show I've ever seen.  Alice performed just as he always does and it was amazing the stage shows, and effects.  He played mostly older songs which made me so happy.  My seats were amazing.  I have tons of pics and memories to last forever.
 Photobucket
Photobucket
Rob Zombie I have a complete new found respect for.  He not only put on an amazing show full of horror and effects, not to mention skeletons everywhere but he went into the crowd from the front row all the way through the entire lawn section.  To me that's amazing how he reached out to his fans. The whole show just blew my mind.  I am a HAPPY KEELY  KAT!!  *Dances like snoopy*


Other news...I recently saw the movie The Collector, I was so pleasantly surprised this movie fucking rocked!  Gore, creepiness, suspense, a real horror film!  I was beginning to think they didn't exist anymore.  I'm happy to be proven wrong, I need to go buy it now, lol.
 Photobucket
I also saw the new Shrek forever after movie.  It was awesome, I wasn't sure what to expect with it being a fourth edition to the series.  It was a great love story and funny as hell.  Totally rocked.  Glad I saw it in 3-D too, lol.
 Photobucket
Also need to throw in here that Silent Night Deadly night part 2 is the funniest movie on the planet!  PUNISH! GARBAGE DAY!! LOL
Photobucket

Well I'm running short on time today so I can't ramble too much longer.  I've definetly got all the more I can ramble about but I need to get shit done today.  I'm off like a dirty shirt.  More rambles to come in the near future... =)  *Dances like Snoopy*

I have not lost my muchness by any means.  ;)
Photobucket

 



glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment